Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 22nd. Atomic Coin has a market cap of $51,054.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atomic Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007122 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00024402 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00238216 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 18,554,847 coins. The official website for Atomic Coin is www.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Atomic Coin is forum.atomicproject.org.
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.