Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 31st. Authorship has a total market capitalization of $45,582.00 and $8,282.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Authorship has traded 42.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Authorship token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and LATOKEN.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009623 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00023104 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00129300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00191436 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $394.85 or 0.09253897 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00009065 BTC.
Authorship Token Profile
Authorship launched on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Authorship should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Authorship using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.