BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded up 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. During the last seven days, BitWhite has traded 23.9% lower against the US dollar. BitWhite has a total market capitalization of $197,618.00 and $90,677.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitWhite coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00081513 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010377 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
BitWhite is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitWhite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.