BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 17.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. In the last seven days, BOScoin has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0745 or 0.00001760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. BOScoin has a total market cap of $34.05 million and approximately $80,536.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 29.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00039225 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 47.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC.
BOScoin (BOS) is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 456,838,751 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BOScoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.