Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. During the last week, Condensate has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. One Condensate coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Condensate has a total market cap of $427,093.00 and approximately $373.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.04 or 0.02345404 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008054 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009499 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002990 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000720 BTC.
RAIN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 394,270,297 coins. Condensate’s official message board is www.rainblog.de. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. The official website for Condensate is condensate.co.
Condensate Coin Trading
Condensate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condensate should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condensate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Condensate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.