Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 22nd. Datacoin has a market capitalization of $50,701.00 and $15.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Datacoin has traded down 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Datacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00021704 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00017587 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004079 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00030337 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00163813 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008145 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
Datacoin (DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 34,151,866 coins. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Datacoin
Datacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.