eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0260 or 0.00000600 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and C-CEX. eBoost has a market cap of $520,221.00 and $1,967.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, eBoost has traded down 29.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.01 or 0.00735791 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003229 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00013065 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00012886 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00001445 BTC.
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 80,828,160 coins and its circulating supply is 20,000,000 coins. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.