EmaratCoin (CURRENCY:AEC) traded up 43.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 22nd. EmaratCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $23.00 worth of EmaratCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EmaratCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000565 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, EmaratCoin has traded 14% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 28.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00038689 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded down 47.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000719 BTC.
EmaratCoin (AEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2016. EmaratCoin’s total supply is 21,531,540 coins. The official message board for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com/#blog. The official website for EmaratCoin is emaratcoin.com. EmaratCoin’s official Twitter account is @EmaratCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EmaratCoin
EmaratCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmaratCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EmaratCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EmaratCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EmaratCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmaratCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.