FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 31st. In the last week, FlutterCoin has traded down 21.3% against the U.S. dollar. One FlutterCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. FlutterCoin has a market capitalization of $210,129.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 57.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00033488 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 89% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00015468 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
FlutterCoin (FLT) is a PoS/PoW/PoT coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FlutterCoin’s official website is www.fluttercoin.me. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlutterCoin Coin Trading
FlutterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlutterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlutterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FlutterCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.