Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Jetcoin has a total market cap of $111,916.00 and approximately $14,483.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Jetcoin has traded 37.5% lower against the US dollar. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0164 or 0.00000381 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00009782 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00023089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00130474 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00191626 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $396.85 or 0.09217811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009403 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,822,895 tokens. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.