MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 22nd. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0601 or 0.00001374 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex and CoinExchange. MarteXcoin has a total market capitalization of $188,308.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00021736 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00017932 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004165 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00031401 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00167042 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
MarteXcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,134,784 coins. The official website for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.