Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. Nectar has a total market cap of $25.15 million and $14,481.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nectar token can now be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00007173 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Nectar has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00024021 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00232691 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000245 BTC.
Nectar Token Profile
Nectar (CRYPTO:NEC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 tokens. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.