SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 31st. During the last week, SatoshiMadness has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SatoshiMadness coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. SatoshiMadness has a market cap of $129,304.00 and $0.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00030085 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006209 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 58.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000090 BTC.
SatoshiMadness Coin Profile
SatoshiMadness (CRYPTO:MAD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
SatoshiMadness Coin Trading
SatoshiMadness can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SatoshiMadness directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SatoshiMadness should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SatoshiMadness using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SatoshiMadness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.