Traid (CURRENCY:TRAID) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. During the last seven days, Traid has traded down 45.8% against the US dollar. One Traid coin can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Traid has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $92.00 worth of Traid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005998 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00006923 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Traid Coin Profile
Traid (CRYPTO:TRAID) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 22nd, 2018. Traid’s total supply is 31,377,160 coins. Traid’s official Twitter account is @traid_platform. The official website for Traid is www.traid.tv. The official message board for Traid is www.traid.tv/blog.
Traid Coin Trading
Traid can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Traid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Traid and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.