Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 76.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $45,936.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 34.6% lower against the US dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 29.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 39% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000405 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.