Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $292,559.00 and approximately $14,113.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 43.5% against the US dollar. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0364 or 0.00000860 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007843 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000281 BTC.
LOG uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 22nd, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp. The official website for Woodcoin is woodcoin.org.
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.