GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One GameUnits coin can now be purchased for about $0.0351 or 0.00000521 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, GameUnits has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar. GameUnits has a total market capitalization of $121,997.00 and $0.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018945 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00228157 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00014850 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001847 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
GameUnits (CRYPTO:UNITS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official website is gameunits.org. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits.
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.