Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Over the last week, Iungo has traded down 23.8% against the dollar. Iungo has a market capitalization of $140,290.00 and approximately $9,563.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Iungo token can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $429.40 or 0.11999907 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029591 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo is a token. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Iungo is iungo.network. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.