MediBloc [ERC20] (CURRENCY:MEDX) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last week, MediBloc [ERC20] has traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar. One MediBloc [ERC20] token can currently be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000075 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, Bittrex and Coinrail. MediBloc [ERC20] has a total market cap of $8.66 million and $1.67 million worth of MediBloc [ERC20] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $430.36 or 0.12006103 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029496 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00001229 BTC.
MediBloc [ERC20] Profile
MediBloc [ERC20] (CRYPTO:MEDX) is a token. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2018. MediBloc [ERC20]’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,211,404,418 tokens. The official message board for MediBloc [ERC20] is medium.com/medibloc. The official website for MediBloc [ERC20] is medibloc.org. MediBloc [ERC20]’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc.
Buying and Selling MediBloc [ERC20]
MediBloc [ERC20] can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Upbit, DEx.top, Gate.io, Cashierest, Kryptono, Coinrail, IDEX, CPDAX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [ERC20] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc [ERC20] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc [ERC20] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [ERC20] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [ERC20] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.