PrimeStone (CURRENCY:PSC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. PrimeStone has a market cap of $35,898.00 and approximately $722.00 worth of PrimeStone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PrimeStone coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000143 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. In the last seven days, PrimeStone has traded 17.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000927 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
PrimeStone Coin Profile
PrimeStone is a coin. PrimeStone’s total supply is 7,263,455 coins and its circulating supply is 6,762,655 coins. PrimeStone’s official website is primestone.global. PrimeStone’s official Twitter account is @PrimeStone2 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PrimeStone
PrimeStone can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PrimeStone directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PrimeStone should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PrimeStone using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PrimeStone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PrimeStone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.