Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. In the last seven days, Quark has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious. Quark has a total market cap of $387,757.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004622 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Quark (CRYPTO:QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 257,589,711 coins. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.