Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/11/2019 – Ralph Lauren was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 1/10/2019 – Ralph Lauren was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $122.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2019 – Ralph Lauren was upgraded by analysts at Buckingham Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/8/2019 – Ralph Lauren was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Ralph Lauren surpassed the industry in the past year backed by a robust surprise history. Second-quarter fiscal 2019 marked its 15th straight earnings beat driven by significant progress on the Next Great Chapter strategic growth plan. Moreover, sales topped estimates for the third consecutive quarter driven by double-digit top-line growth in Asia and sequential improvements in North America and Europe. Management remains confident of its performance, based on efforts to focus on consumer demands; elevate and energize brands; and balance growth and productivity. Despite improvements, the North America segment continues to suffer due to soft in-store traffic and a challenging wholesale business. The company projects challenging revenues for the North America wholesale business in second-half fiscal 2019 due to the timing of off-price shipments. Additionally, currency headwinds are likely to impact revenue growth throughout fiscal 2019.”
- 1/7/2019 – Ralph Lauren was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/2/2019 – Ralph Lauren had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $130.00 to $125.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 12/31/2018 – Ralph Lauren was given a new $106.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/3/2018 – Ralph Lauren had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $139.00 to $126.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/26/2018 – Ralph Lauren was given a new $125.00 price target on by analysts at Nomura. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/16/2018 – Ralph Lauren was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
RL stock traded up $0.92 during trading on Monday, hitting $106.35. The company had a trading volume of 7,509 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,028,249. Ralph Lauren Corp has a one year low of $95.63 and a one year high of $147.79. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.80 billion, a PE ratio of 17.64, a PEG ratio of 1.54 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 2.98 and a quick ratio of 2.17.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE:RL) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, November 6th. The textile maker reported $2.26 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.16 by $0.10. Ralph Lauren had a return on equity of 16.19% and a net margin of 3.82%. The business had revenue of $1.69 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.65 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $1.99 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 1.6% on a year-over-year basis. As a group, research analysts expect that Ralph Lauren Corp will post 6.78 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, January 11th. Investors of record on Friday, December 28th were issued a $0.625 dividend. This represents a $2.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.35%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, December 27th. Ralph Lauren’s payout ratio is presently 41.46%.
A number of hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Lourd Capital LLC acquired a new position in Ralph Lauren in the third quarter valued at approximately $205,000. Engineers Gate Manager LP acquired a new position in Ralph Lauren in the third quarter valued at approximately $206,000. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC acquired a new position in Ralph Lauren in the third quarter valued at approximately $245,000. BB&T Securities LLC acquired a new position in Ralph Lauren in the second quarter valued at approximately $250,000. Finally, Cerebellum GP LLC acquired a new position in Ralph Lauren in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $260,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 69.41% of the company’s stock.
Ralph Lauren Corporation designs, markets, and distributes lifestyle products in North America, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers apparel, including a range of men's, women's, and children's clothing accessories, which comprise footwear, eyewear, watches, fashion and fine jewelry, hats, gloves, umbrellas, belts, and leather goods, such as handbags, luggage, small leather goods, and belts; home products consisting of bedding and bath products, furniture, fabrics and wallpapers, lightings, tabletops, floorcoverings, and giftware; and fragrances.
Read More: Do Tariffs Work?
Receive News & Ratings for Ralph Lauren Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ralph Lauren Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.