Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Scorecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Scorecoin has traded 2.8% lower against the dollar. Scorecoin has a market cap of $106,974.00 and $0.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00881063 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019340 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003268 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00013807 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00001708 BTC.
Scorecoin (CRYPTO:SCORE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark.
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.