BUMO (CURRENCY:BU) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. One BUMO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0309 or 0.00000905 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Hotbit, Gate.io and BitForex. Over the last week, BUMO has traded down 17.7% against the dollar. BUMO has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2.72 million worth of BUMO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00237522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.24 or 0.01708173 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00202909 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029744 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
BUMO Coin Profile
BUMO’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for BUMO is /r/BUMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUMO’s official Twitter account is @BUMOproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BUMO is www.bumo.io.
Buying and Selling BUMO
BUMO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BitForex, Bibox, CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUMO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BUMO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BUMO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUMO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.