Chronos (CURRENCY:CRX) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 6th. Chronos has a market cap of $55,471.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Chronos was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Chronos has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. One Chronos coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004880 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00019081 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00249441 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00016055 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001962 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Chronos (CRYPTO:CRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2016. Chronos’ total supply is 73,729,962 coins. Chronos’ official Twitter account is @_Pennyauction_. Chronos’ official website is chronos-coin.com.
Chronos Coin Trading
Chronos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.