Cryptrust (CURRENCY:CTRT) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 6th. Cryptrust has a market cap of $13,821.00 and approximately $10,033.00 worth of Cryptrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cryptrust has traded 14.7% higher against the US dollar. One Cryptrust token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00002192 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00239011 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.16 or 0.01708640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00202866 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029717 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Cryptrust Token Profile
Cryptrust’s total supply is 8,966,516,684 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,300,488,485 tokens. Cryptrust’s official Twitter account is @cryptrustdapp. Cryptrust’s official website is cryptrust.io.
Cryptrust Token Trading
Cryptrust can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptrust should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.