Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 6th. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $85,865.00 and $19.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-Patex and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
DEM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.