Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 6th. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on major exchanges. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $37,271.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011391 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14,815.89 or 4.35085494 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00227165 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Profile
Ethereum Dark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.