Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 6th. During the last seven days, Metronome has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar. Metronome has a total market cap of $5.73 million and $213,040.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metronome coin can now be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00018910 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $33.94 and $24.68.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029348 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00231537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.21 or 0.01706750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00202039 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029685 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Metronome’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 10,653,760 coins and its circulating supply is 8,891,636 coins. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official website is www.metronome.io. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $32.15, $20.33, $24.43, $24.68, $51.55, $10.39, $33.94, $50.98, $7.50 and $13.77. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.