PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. PayCoin has a market capitalization of $83,759.00 and $3.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit. During the last week, PayCoin has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
XPY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.