Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 6th. Over the last week, Project Pai has traded down 23.3% against the dollar. Project Pai has a market capitalization of $30.89 million and $964,777.00 worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Project Pai coin can currently be bought for $0.0279 or 0.00000819 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Bitfinex, OOOBTC and HBUS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $397.88 or 0.11674260 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001942 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00027321 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Project Pai Coin Profile
PAI is a coin. It launched on May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,574,107,500 coins and its circulating supply is 1,106,640,904 coins. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com. Project Pai’s official message board is medium.com/project-pai.
Project Pai Coin Trading
Project Pai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, HBUS, Bitfinex, LBank, OOOBTC and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Pai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Pai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.