RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 6th. Over the last week, RED has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar. One RED token can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000178 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Bibox and Gate.io. RED has a market capitalization of $790,491.00 and $10,440.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.21 or 0.00973189 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00002187 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00022716 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011883 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00001041 BTC.
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. The official website for RED is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang.
RED Token Trading
RED can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.