BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last seven days, BlueCoin has traded down 49.8% against the U.S. dollar. BlueCoin has a market cap of $157,483.00 and $93.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlueCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.76 or 0.02292480 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00011248 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BlueCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io.
BlueCoin Coin Trading
BlueCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlueCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlueCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.