Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last seven days, Zipper has traded 35.2% lower against the dollar. Zipper has a total market cap of $7.90 million and $4.13 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zipper token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex, OKEx, IDCM and FCoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00104141 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00012268 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00009091 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00001585 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Zipper (CRYPTO:ZIP) is a token. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. Zipper’s official website is zipper.io.
Zipper Token Trading
Zipper can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, IDCM, OKEx and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zipper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.