LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 22.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $8,183.00 and approximately $113.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 22.9% lower against the US dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,859.65 or 2.55134324 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00135692 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 60.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.