Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of WSP Global (TSE: WSP) in the last few weeks:
- 5/15/2019 – WSP Global was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$79.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$75.00.
- 5/15/2019 – WSP Global had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a C$80.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/15/2019 – WSP Global had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$81.00 to C$84.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/14/2019 – WSP Global was upgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 4/9/2019 – WSP Global was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$75.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of WSP Global stock traded down C$2.02 on Thursday, reaching C$71.58. The stock had a trading volume of 121,007 shares, compared to its average volume of 158,013. The company has a quick ratio of 1.24, a current ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.05. WSP Global Inc has a 1 year low of C$56.09 and a 1 year high of C$75.42. The company has a market cap of $7.71 billion and a P/E ratio of 28.54.
WSP Global (TSE:WSP) last released its earnings results on Thursday, March 14th. The company reported C$0.57 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.87 by C($0.30). The company had revenue of C$1.54 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of C$1.52 billion. As a group, equities research analysts forecast that WSP Global Inc will post 4.16999991636265 EPS for the current fiscal year.
WSP Global Inc operates as a professional services consulting firm in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Australia, Asia, New Zealand, and internationally. The company advises, plans, designs, and manages projects for rail transit, aviation, highway, bridges, tunnels, water, maritime, and urban infrastructure for public and private clients, construction contractors, and partners.
See Also: Key terms to understand channel trading
Receive News & Ratings for WSP Global Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WSP Global Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.