Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/18/2019 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/15/2019 – Zillow Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/15/2019 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at Guggenheim from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/10/2019 – Zillow Group had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $31.00 to $35.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/10/2019 – Zillow Group had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from $36.00 to $40.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/10/2019 – Zillow Group had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $45.00 to $52.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/1/2019 – Zillow Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We do expect the trend of revenue outperformance will occur, particularly as a housing downturn has failed to manifest itself, but feel that accelerating EBITDA losses for the year may be somewhat overstated given market scale time and diversification restrictions. We also give back a bit of our expected EBITDA upside through the mortgage business, which we suspect will run an EBITDA loss north of $20 million through next year vs. consensus in the mid-teens.””
- 4/8/2019 – Zillow Group was upgraded by analysts at Cowen Inc from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $46.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
Shares of Zillow Group stock traded up $0.46 on Friday, hitting $41.56. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,395 shares, compared to its average volume of 987,225. The company has a quick ratio of 3.98, a current ratio of 4.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25. Zillow Group Inc has a 1 year low of $26.20 and a 1 year high of $65.42. The firm has a market cap of $8.52 billion, a PE ratio of -159.85 and a beta of 1.23.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ:ZG) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 9th. The technology company reported ($0.33) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.41) by $0.08. Zillow Group had a negative return on equity of 3.18% and a negative net margin of 11.35%. The firm had revenue of $454.10 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $432.09 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.07 EPS. Zillow Group’s revenue for the quarter was up 51.4% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, sell-side analysts expect that Zillow Group Inc will post -1.56 EPS for the current year.
A number of large investors have recently bought and sold shares of ZG. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. grew its position in shares of Zillow Group by 42.0% in the first quarter. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. now owns 3,720 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $128,000 after purchasing an additional 1,100 shares in the last quarter. Morgan Stanley lifted its stake in Zillow Group by 9.4% during the first quarter. Morgan Stanley now owns 4,543,028 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $155,371,000 after purchasing an additional 389,231 shares in the last quarter. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co NY increased its position in shares of Zillow Group by 307.9% during the first quarter. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co NY now owns 14,178 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $1,442,000 after acquiring an additional 10,702 shares during the period. Jefferies Group LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Zillow Group during the first quarter worth $670,000. Finally, Geode Capital Management LLC increased its holdings in Zillow Group by 4.1% in the first quarter. Geode Capital Management LLC now owns 499,394 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $17,079,000 after buying an additional 19,529 shares during the last quarter. Institutional investors own 25.60% of the company’s stock.
Zillow Group, Inc operates real estate and home-related brands on mobile and the Web in the United States. The company offers a portfolio of brands and products to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration, and knowledge around homes and connecting them with real estate professionals. Its brands focus on various stages of the home lifecycle, including renting, buying, selling, and financing.
Receive News & Ratings for Zillow Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zillow Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.