ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 12.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. One ArcticCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. ArcticCoin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ArcticCoin has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011348 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000302 BTC.
ArcticCoin (ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. The official website for ArcticCoin is arcticcoin.org. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArcticCoin Coin Trading
ArcticCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.