Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can currently be bought for $19.79 or 0.00245512 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, DragonEX, Upbit and BX Thailand. Augur has a market capitalization of $217.72 million and $19.52 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00435132 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.85 or 0.01201306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00143908 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Augur’s genesis date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Augur’s official website is www.augur.net. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Kraken, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, Crex24, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Bitbns, ABCC, Bithumb, BitBay, Liqui, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Mercatox, AirSwap, DragonEX, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Zebpay, Bittrex, IDEX, Poloniex, Upbit, Bitsane, Gate.io, BX Thailand, Koinex and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.