IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. IOTA has a market cap of $1.09 billion and approximately $32.83 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, IOTA has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00004852 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, FCoin, Bitfinex and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.17 or 0.00433450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012403 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.66 or 0.01203502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00144130 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $682.01 or 0.08404210 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004355 BTC.
IOTA Coin Profile
IOTA (CRYPTO:MIOTA) is a coin. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io, Exrates, Upbit, CoinFalcon, Cobinhood, OKEx, Ovis, Bitfinex, Coinone, FCoin and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.