Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 25th. Megacoin has a total market cap of $354,191.00 and $165.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Megacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0093 or 0.00000115 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Megacoin has traded 26.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.39 or 0.01267765 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013640 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006893 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00066625 BTC.
Megacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,053,669 coins. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Megacoin is megacointalk.org. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Megacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.