Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. During the last week, Nano has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar. Nano has a market cap of $224.40 million and $14.57 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.68 or 0.00020913 BTC on exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Nanex and CoinEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,056.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $252.41 or 0.03134440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $408.35 or 0.05070894 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.80 or 0.01264126 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.42 or 0.01073206 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.25 or 0.00090086 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.64 or 0.00902084 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.65 or 0.00293639 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000195 BTC.
NANO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official message board is forum.raiblocks.net.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Koinex, Bitinka, Kucoin, Coindeal, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Gate.io, CoinEx, Binance, RightBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.