Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. One Waves coin can currently be bought for about $2.71 or 0.00033697 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Waves has traded up 14.8% against the US dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $271.24 million and $54.93 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00036311 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00025110 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.53 or 0.00230246 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015668 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00037900 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
WAVES is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. Waves’ official website is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Waves is forum.wavesplatform.com. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, BCEX, Kuna, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OKEx, Livecoin, Indodax, HitBTC, Coinbe, Cryptohub, Gate.io, Exmo, YoBit, Bittrex, Coinrail, Upbit, Liqui, Huobi, Tidex, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Bitbns and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.