Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 13th. In the last week, Aragon has traded up 25.4% against the US dollar. One Aragon token can currently be bought for $0.78 or 0.00006829 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Liqui, AirSwap and HitBTC. Aragon has a market capitalization of $23.83 million and $23,213.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.39 or 0.00275594 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $153.40 or 0.01346051 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00027979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00124617 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000676 BTC.
Aragon was first traded on May 5th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,609,241 tokens. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. The official website for Aragon is aragon.one. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one.
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitfinex, Liqui, Bittrex, IDEX, AirSwap, GOPAX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.