Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 13th. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $5.50 million and $10,643.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for $0.0128 or 0.00000112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Nocks, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.06 or 0.00888860 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012442 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012320 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000660 BTC.
NLG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 492,671,537 coins and its circulating supply is 430,671,537 coins. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nocks, Bittrex, GuldenTrader, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.