indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 13th. In the last week, indaHash has traded 84.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One indaHash token can now be bought for about $0.0044 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, Cryptopia and Tidex. indaHash has a market capitalization of $1.78 million and approximately $5,715.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.52 or 0.00276592 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008785 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $155.13 or 0.01361413 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00124891 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000693 BTC.
indaHash was first traded on December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for indaHash is indahash.com. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash.
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, Cryptopia, Exrates, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.