Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. Over the last week, Metal has traded 22.9% lower against the US dollar. One Metal token can now be bought for $0.47 or 0.00004155 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Tidex and IDEX. Metal has a total market capitalization of $21.43 million and approximately $772,646.00 worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00276718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.40 or 0.01346743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00124877 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008866 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
MTL uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,585,821 tokens. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Kyber Network, Upbit, OKEx, IDEX, Cryptopia, Tidex, Livecoin and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.