Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 13th. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $6.68 million and $5,317.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 17.9% lower against the US dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq (CRYPTO:UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.