Zlancer (CURRENCY:ZCG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. During the last seven days, Zlancer has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. Zlancer has a market cap of $207,728.00 and $3,912.00 worth of Zlancer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zlancer token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001378 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $666.38 or 0.05879587 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00035590 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000168 BTC.
Zlancer Token Profile
ZCG is a token. It was first traded on November 5th, 2017. Zlancer’s total supply is 2,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,007,615 tokens. Zlancer’s official message board is medium.com/@zlancer. Zlancer’s official Twitter account is @ZCashGOLD. Zlancer’s official website is zlancer.net.
Zlancer Token Trading
Zlancer can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zlancer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zlancer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zlancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.