CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded 9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 13th. One CanYaCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0275 or 0.00000242 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Bancor Network, Lykke Exchange and IDAX. CanYaCoin has a total market cap of $1.40 million and $11,767.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CanYaCoin has traded down 20.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $664.76 or 0.05863831 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00035597 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000168 BTC.
CanYaCoin Token Profile
CAN is a token. It launched on November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,819,041 tokens. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io. The official message board for CanYaCoin is medium.com/canyacoin. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CanYaCoin
CanYaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, Lykke Exchange, Bancor Network and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CanYaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CanYaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.